5.14.2011

spring (market) is in the air

I've been so busy with preparations for Quilt Market and for the Market itself (only one more day!!) that I haven't had a chance to post photos of my progress!


My fabric arrived from Spoonflower a week before Market... so I got cracking and sewed up all of my bags and had time to make a small quilt, too.  The quilt is the Kitchen Window quilt from Elizabeth Hartman's book, The Practical Guide to Patchwork.



Smith & Edwards is the most amazing store ever!  Their slogan is "We have everything... if you can find it".  SO true.  It took me a bit, but I walked away with heavy canvas for my booth "walls" and carabiners and washers for hanging my bags.


Knee deep in canvas! 


Canvas is up, and now we can start hanging the bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment