8.30.2012

my lovely pattern testers

Several weeks ago, I put a call out on the interweb for some pattern testers for my brand new sewing pattern - the Zippy Bag.  I was amazed by the enthusiastic responses!  They graced me with lovely photos and inspired me with their creativity.  Isn't it funny how different the same bag can look when everyone chooses their own unique fabrics?  Love it! Here's a few photos for your enjoyment, along with the names of the testers who sewed them....


Ashley's lovely black, white, and yellow purse

Juanita's "Fine Whiner" purse - ha!

Juanita was ambitious and made two purses!

Maria from miacreates.blogspot.com made this beautiful bag with a leather strap!

Nancy's bag makes me think of pink lemonade... mmm...

Shannon's bag reminds me that fall is just around the corner!

Judith's colorful purse - this would go with just about any outfit!

Judy made this gorgeous Asian inspired bag.

Kim's bag - love the fabric combination!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind on my blog reading, but I wanted to say - those bags look great! What a cool pattern, and creative sewers!! :)

    ReplyDelete